The Northern Mill with its waterwheel was built in 1850. It was a grain mill with a mill-stone and large wooden toothed cog-wheels. It is the last of Mølleå’s (the Mill Stream’s) mills still in use, driven by water from the Mill Stream. The large waterwheel on the gable is four metres in diameter, while the water falls only 80 centimetres, so the water runs under the wheel (an undershot wheel).
The tall Southern Mill behind it was built in 1903 after a fire. It too is an intact grain mill, but with a turbine and roller chairs. Organic grain and flour products are sold in the shop.