The mansion with the fine pilasters (half-columns) was built in 1806 for the furniture merchant David Moyel. It was designed to be rented out and had two apartments; one on the ground floor and the other on the first floor with their kitchens in the cellar. Entry was via the large staircase on the north gable. The diagonally cut-off south gable is there because the mansion was built right out to the former plot boundary. There is a canon-ball embedded on the north gable that is thought to date from the war against the British in 1807. A tall, square milestone from 1839 stands in front of the railings. It shows 1½ Danish miles (about 10 km) from Copenhagen.